#DearGodLoveLetters: Tokunbo

Posted by Tomi O on Thursday, February 13, 2014 with 4 comments
Dear God,

Whats up with you and how is the sovereignty thing going with you?

A friend of mine has asked me 2 write this love letter and hence this although i've been wanting to really relate with you one way or the other regardless of prayer and reading the Life textbook you left for us (bible) .

Ok now to the letter... I love u is not an expression or saying word but a doing expression (pardon my grammatical combo) but you showed what love is when you came to die for sins I hadn't even committed yet... WOW.

Very recently, I also learnt that Prayer is not actually a 1-way thing but most times as human beings, we just always bombard you with our concerns forgetting the part of d bible that says - seek ye first d kingdom of God, and ALL other things shall be added.

I also -most times- forget the part of d bible that says there's a time for everything under the sun(scorching though) 

I dont always give you time to hear your concerns bout me when I pray- its always about me me me me me but the funny thing is you never still get tired. I had always not remembered that prayer is the vehicle that I use to kip my relationship going with you so it has 2 be 2-way. (between, thanks 4 your patience)

I also know that weneva it seems ur nt answering, its actually cos ur face is on me and not cos ur nt there.

I also know that like a human father will not give a child a candle or lantern till he can handle it, you won't give me until you're sure am ready to handle it... so when I prayed 4 a car at age 18, you knew I wasn't ready and you dint give me.

After all said and done God, here I am trying to find out wat I cn do 2 repay u but its nt jst hard or difficult cos those words dont even begin 2 explain a bit of it but I marvel cos all u av required is rily my praise.

I am a living testimony all cos of your love.. I live cos of your love... I breathe cos of your love, I sleep and wake cos of your love... I do everything cos of you.

Imagine you asked me 2 subscribe for breathe monthly? It woulda been unaffordable even @ d cheapest price of 1 naira per breath cos I do that like 100, 000 times every day.

I cant say I love you God cos am not worthy to say that but just accept and know that I LOVE YOU.

I can kip going on and on and on and on and on and on and on... but make I give Others space to write.

Bye God