#DearGodLoveLetters: @shinobi_ennri

Posted by Tomi O on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 with 8 comments


Dear God,


It is I. Henry. your wonderful son, the one in your beloved - Jesus. I'm just here to appreciate your love, the awesomeness you displayed on the cross and the sweetness of your loving kindness you lavish daily on me.


Of my initial state, my dead spirit and rascal soul, headed towards an end without you. In the magnanimity of thy heart, you showed the great love, of which Jack and Rose was just a typology; a shadow of the real thing . You are that lover ready to die for his love and rise again to continue a never ending relationship, hence putting joy on her face. For my sins, stupidity and destination, you died. For my end, my final state, a type that awakens eternal love, you rose from the dead. Of course, I'm very straight but I acknowledge how that you are my dauntless knight in glory-radiating armor of forgiveness.


Of my final state, my quickened spirit and redeemed soul, a new creation in it's heavenly home which awaits a moment of eternal inner chamber relations. It is in your love I find rest, for this is love; that you first loved me. Without capes or masks, you came to rescue me from that fire outbreak, in this love I find strength to live and reign daily. You kiss me to blush daily, even your sweet words hold power to redden my cheeks always.


You never thought it twice, it wasn't exactly mission impossible, or was it? The denizens of our nation, Zion, once asked why you so bother about me, a human; far from your class and type, you replied because of love. Love! You brought me into class and style, a beauty nothing created can ever compare. You clothe me with the robe of righteousness, put a signet of power and authority in my finger and shod my feet with sandals of right standing.


You took me out of darkness and brought me into everlasting light, NEPA's ridiculous jealously makes me run on fuel though. You are El Roi because you watch me walk in your favor daily. You're El Channun because you have placed me under a fountain of Grace. You're a my Yeshua; my saviour, my deliverer, my healer, my husband who makes rich. In fact, you are everything. Everything to me! You are my All. I say yes! Yes!! I would marry you.


Thank you for your Holy Spirit, he's doing quite an awesome job in comforting my troubled heart, showing me all the things you did for love, reminding me of how great a lover you are and how magnificent and dazzling a bride I am in your sight. He is indeed a competent one.


This is just me basking in your love for me, I cannot boast on my love for you. I know you know this, and I'm sure it is why you placed me in a position where you and I can boast on your love for me. Our own Valentine's Day would be eternal when I come home, I'ld be in your cuddling arms forever.


Yours forever,
@shinobi_ennri

The one you greatly love.